We’ve partnered with our friends at Fantasy Alarm to offer the best fantasy football cheat sheet to our readers.
This fantasy football cheat sheet PDF is your printable, one-stop-shop for a successful draft and season. Authored by Howard Bender – a SiriusXM host and of the most reputable names in the industry – this sheet is more than just a list of rankings. It’s a round-by-round guide spelling out who you should draft, and when, so you can make the best picks possible without shuffling through multiple pages and spreadsheets.
You can see full details about Fantasy Alarm’s fantasy football draft cheat sheet here.
Why Use Fantasy Alarm’s Draft Cheat Sheet
Why are we promoting Fantasy Alarm’s cheat sheet? It’s simple, really.
They’re the best in the season-long fantasy football business.
Here at Total Sports Picks, we pride ourselves on the accuracy and transparency of our sports betting tips and recommended plays. Trust is important to us. We tell you how it is. And, in this case, we’re happy to defer our season-long recommendations to the folks who focus on that type of fantasy sports games.
This 2023 fantasy football draft cheat sheet specifically has some features that make it stand above the pack.
- It’s a round-by-round guide of where different players and positions have value. This “grid” format makes the cheat sheet much, much easier to use than just a long list of player rankings
- Fantasy Alarm updates the rankings as things develop across the NFL – including injuries and depth chart changes. So if you get this cheat sheet, you can visit and re-visit it knowing that it always has the latest and greatest to give you the sharpest edge possible.
- Fantasy Alarm’s fantasy football cheat sheets is adjustable for all league and scoring formats – including 12- and 14-team leagues, PPR, IDP, dynasty and best ball.
- The author, Howard Bender, is one of the sharpest minds in the industry, and his track record proves it.
- The cheat sheet’s PDF format is printable and easy-to-use.