Pennsylvania Online Sports Betting – Legal PA Sportsbooks
PA Sports Betting - Legal Pennsylvania Sportsbooks
Is Sports Betting Legal in Pennsylvania?
Pennsylvania is one of the most preogressive states when it comes to the legalisation of sports betting. Governor Tom Wolf signed a new bill in 2017 that would allow sports betting, daily fantasy and online poker and since then, a number of sportsbooks have started to operate in the state of Pennsylvania.
Users can bet in person or online, and have a wide range of options when it comes to choice of sportsbooks.
Best Online Sportsbooks in Pennsylvania
Legal Requirements to Bet in Pennsylvania
- Users must be at least 21 years of age to create an account with any of the online sportsbooks in Pennsylvania and to place a bet in-person.
- Users must be located within the state borders to bet online, with geolocating software to enforce these laws.
- Betting on esports, award shows or elections is prohibited.
Best Sports Betting Apps in Pennsylvania
Sports Betting in Person - Which PA Casinos Have Sportsbooks
Seven total casinos in the state of Pennsylvanis have applied for a license to conduct sports betting on the premises. So far, six of those casinos have been approved and have started offering sports betting markets on their casino floor.
As well as the current six, there are two retail sportsbooks owned and operated by Parx, taking the tally to eight total retial outlets.
- Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course
- Rivers Casino
- SugarHouse Casino
- Parx Casino
- Harrah’s Philadelphia
- Valley Forge Casino
- Presque Isle Downs Casino
- South Philadelphia Turf Club
- Valley Forge Turf Club
Online Race Betting in Pennsylvania
As well as having a fantastic selection of sportsbooks to choose from in the state of Pennsylvania, it’s also legal to bet on horse racing online in the state.
Some of the best racebooks in the country are TVG.com and BetAmerica, which both offer fantastic sign up bonus offers. Click the links below to see our full reviews of both racebooks and take advantage of the sign up offers.